Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Absence

This past week has been crazy and I'm sorry that I haven't updated since last Tuesday (to my few friends who have been checking up on me). Although I haven't updated I have had a few moments for shopping- though I didn't make it to the flea market this weekend. Some of my stand-out finds included an incredible artisan sterling cuff that I will photograph and post tomorrow and a pair of earrings made from dominos (I've been into this playful look lately).
I sold the Bluemarine wristlet listed below- I guess I'll have to add a tag for sold items since I don't want to remove posts when items are no longer available. Also I'll be participating in the FEM sample sale this weekend- I'll have a small booth with vintage clothing and accessories.
Also a lot of designers I know are having upcoming sample sales- I'll try to update as I hear about them but for now Pade Vavra is having hers tomorrow (Thursday) at her showroom in the Cooper Building and Calleen Cordero is having a major shoe sale at her store on Beverly Boulevard starting December 4th. Again the FEM show is this weekend so please contact me if you need more details. I will be there, as will Nyali Showroom with Giorgio Brato, S. Sun, and many jewelry lines.

No comments: