Friday, February 22, 2008

A Month of Finds




The past month has been a bit hectic for me and I haven't had much time for photographing or describing for the blog. I still haven't had much time but I've managed to take some photos of my case at Wertz Brothers to show you some of my new finds (and some old friends are present as well). Hopefully next week I'll have a chance to show off some new stuff with better images.



A lot of older pieces here including the Nina boots, lion necklace, Dior cufflinks, antique doctor's bag. Some new chains and the lucite fishbowl necklace.


The sailor necklace and Bottega bag have been seen. The red plastic chain is new, as are the vintage Calvin Klein blue suede heels.
More new stuff in here.. top shelf has a 1940's reversible Paris souvenier bracelet, carnelian necklace, Nina Ricci earrings, Moschino earrings, a lambskin purse (very Chanel), and a woven straw convertible clutch. Second shelf has a Balmain quilted bag, Gucci keyring, baby calfskin clutch and some other pieces you've seen already. Don't mind the 15% off sign- Wertz is having their twice yearly sale right now.

You've seen the Nina booties and the Carlos Falchi bag. On the left is a set of vintage printed YSL hankies in the box, on the right is a Diane Von Furstenberg straw beach mat (rolled up in printed canvas) and some 80's plastic chain necklaces.

No comments: