Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun Furnishings



One of the things that has kept me so busy this past month is that I finally got a booth at Wertz Brothers. I've had the jewelry case since last April and with a booth you can build a much bigger presentation. It allows for bigger objects but requires much more attention, which I'm now learning. I'm still getting the details down but these are two of my favorite pieces from the booth. The wall chandelier up top is just incredible. I have $850 on it but it could easily be $3000 in the right place. The "trunk" is carved to resemble a tree and the bulbs are covered by crystals. It's a little bit Liberace, and that doesn't scare me. The second photos is of two very old Chinoiserie night stands. They are laquered red with hand painted gold vignettes. These are priced at $1150.

No comments: