Sunday, December 23, 2007

Aigner Logo Clutch


Well I'm in North Carolina visiting the family for Christmas and decided to venture out and do some shopping yesterday. I found a few pieces at much better prices than I usually find. This is a simple wine leather clutch by Etienne Aigner and has a medium sized brass logo fixed to one of the handles. I'm calling this flap a handle because I don't know what else to call it- there is one on each side and it makes it easier to hold onto the bag, which I found out while shopping as my arms filled up. The quality of the leather is high with a soft supple hand. In perfect condition and complete with logo printed lining. Has a spring framed top so it stays securely open and closed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love vintage Etienne Aigner- why don't a lot of people wear it?

Anonymous said...

I never heard of this designer but I like the bag.