Monday, May 5, 2008

My Thierry Mugler Finds at Decades!





I recently paid a visit to Decades and sold them three of my Thierry Mugler pieces. In the images above are two of them- a flame bodiced mini dress and a jumpsuit with built in cat-eye brooch. These are iconic Mugler and, while I wanted to hold onto them forever, I thought now would be a good time to share them. I got these pieces several years ago. Unfortunately most women overlooked Mugler for the past 15 years. This also happened with Herve Leger. Everyone thought it looked "dated" or too costume. Anyway Decades posted these three pieces on their blog and I couldn't be happier that they are being exposed to a wider audience than I am capable of reaching. I have a few other Mugler pieces that I will be posting this week.

No comments: